Daily2oon09112005 Daily2oon09112005

4 years later and this is still fucking hilarious.

Been a long time, but I crack up at the Sinead O'Connor short every time. Godspeed SS, wherever you are today. :3

Dailytoon #200 Dailytoon #200

Awesome run

I have been with you guys almost from the beginning. All I can say is that it has been one HELL of a ride. :) Loved the flash.

Daily2oon SE: Aubergine Daily2oon SE: Aubergine

I love you! :P

Was Seven inspired by that infamous sixflagskkk YTMND I made? Awesome collection Aubergine.

AubergineLock responds:

Thanks <3

And i was inspired by a similar Ytmnd by Banana, which had the curbing part from American History X, with Mr. Six's head on it :)

Badger Doom 1.6a Badger Doom 1.6a

Hey kraZy!

I CAME!!!

(Awesome game!)

Chrono Trigger FF Demo Chrono Trigger FF Demo

Awesome Hack &amp; Slash!

WOW! A Daily Toon that's a GAME! And it's AWESOME!! This reminds me of Super Ghouls And Ghosts with the hack and slash action. I really like it man, I want to see the full final version.

catbrush responds:

'Kay.

iCubed 3x3 Game iCubed 3x3 Game

A nice &quot;escape&quot; game

I love games like Crimson Room where you have to find out how to get out of a certain place by using the items and solving puzzles. iCubed was a nice fresh adventure. The controls are simple and easy to get the hang of, and there is no pressure of some angry monster killing you. There are not many items in thsi game, but you'll have time enough figuring what to do with the 6 items you'll have. THe only flaw here could be the fact that you cannot click on spots in the room, only the Hand Mouth and Eye in the menu.

If you make an iCubed II, I suggest trying to see if you can make it where you can click on the things in the room to pick them up. Over all, this is a very nice game, and I give "iCubed" a 7/10 and a 4/5.