Badger Doom 1.6a Badger Doom 1.6a

I CAME!!!

(Awesome game!)

Chrono Trigger FF Demo Chrono Trigger FF Demo

Awesome Hack & Slash!

WOW! A Daily Toon that's a GAME! And it's AWESOME!! This reminds me of Super Ghouls And Ghosts with the hack and slash action. I really like it man, I want to see the full final version.

catbrush responds:

'Kay.

iCubed 3x3 Game iCubed 3x3 Game

A nice "escape" game

I love games like Crimson Room where you have to find out how to get out of a certain place by using the items and solving puzzles. iCubed was a nice fresh adventure. The controls are simple and easy to get the hang of, and there is no pressure of some angry monster killing you. There are not many items in thsi game, but you'll have time enough figuring what to do with the 6 items you'll have. THe only flaw here could be the fact that you cannot click on spots in the room, only the Hand Mouth and Eye in the menu.

If you make an iCubed II, I suggest trying to see if you can make it where you can click on the things in the room to pick them up. Over all, this is a very nice game, and I give "iCubed" a 7/10 and a 4/5.

Christmas Present Bash Christmas Present Bash

Square bumper cars

I'm a fan of games like Marble Madness and those beach ball minigames from Mario Party. This game brings the best of both worlds into one. It's 2 players, and I only had 1 player, but it's really nice even though I went solo. Controls are smooth, there's a nice set of physics like the presents are really "floating". However, if you bump the Red out and wait in it's spawn point, the physics engine goes to hell. :P Fun little glitch.

You'll waste lots of time with friends on this game! I'm giving "Christmas Present Bash" a 8/10 and a 4/5

Windows Shitty8 Windows Shitty8

VERY Lacking

This particular Flash shows a LOT of repetition. Many of the same buttons cause the same errors or events. Also, there is a lack of programs or buttons to use.

windows 200000001 windows 200000001

Mediocre

It could have used a wider variety of errors and sounds. All in all, it's not very elaborate, but good for a few chckles.

Defining Moment: Trying to click on GAMEZ. ;)

Lost your Marbles Lost your Marbles

Average

It's not bad, but it's not great either. It gets really tricky really fast and has a steep learning curve.

Portable Curse Device Portable Curse Device

Great Stuff!!!

This little gadget is HILARIOUS! That's all I can say, because I pretty much summed it up in one word.

Shopping Mall Nightmare! Shopping Mall Nightmare!

A great stress reliever!!!

I would love to this to those dumb asses in real life! I went Christmas shopping before, alone, and I was SWAMPED with people asking me to buy stuff, you know, young minds are easy to fool, phht! Not mine!!! I REALLY enjoyed knocking that gay-lord Ask Ketchum one (That was hilarious when he flips you off!!! I choose you to buy all our toys!!!) And the annoying survey woman, ohh Id love to pummel those retards, especially the ones that say they will pay you 5 dollars to take one, and hope you forget and dont pay you... if theres $$$ involved, I wont forget and that pisses me off, so yea, beating the $hit outta her was relieving too... and Christmas is coming around again... so I have a feeling Ill be playing this more and more...

Radio F Software
radiof.cjb.net

blueclue's clue blueclue's clue

Great game/movie!

This is one of the best assassin games ive seen! Its very simple, but it gets the point clear, Blues Clues sucks!!! The graphics arent the best ever, but the gay symbol on the house is funny, even if it was made in Paint. The sound was a bit scratchy, but none the less, its still funny!!! Violence gets a 7, I wish you could shoot Blue a few more times... Overall, I recommend this game!

Radio F Software